Audition for Aladdin and his Wonderful Lamp – a traditional pantomime will be held on October 5th & 6th.
eMail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your audition.
Ages shown are “playing age” rather than actual age.
Parts that may require some singing ability are marked with an *
Notice that as this will be a traditional panto Aladdin is a girl and her mum a guy!
- Aladdin* F 20-25 Young, daring and impetuous
- Wishee Washee M any Aladdin’s brother. Cheeky, yet infinitely stupid
- Widow Twanky* M 40+ Aladdin’s mum. The Dame…what else to say?.
- Abanazar M 30+ Aladdin’s uncle. evil, mean, an energetic and joyful villain.
- Balroubadour* F 16-20 The Princess. Sweet, charming innocent and vivacious … but a bit of a brat.
- So Shi F 16-55 Her maid. Cynical and sarcastic but with a heart of asbestos
- Emperor/Empress M/F 40+ Supreme Ruler of China. And boy do they know it!
- Grand Vizier M/F 50+ Advisor. Old, doddery, crotchety and self-important
- Genie of Lamp F any Helpful but extremely ditzy. Also plays twin sister (Genie of ring) who is the complete opposite
- Ping and Pong M/F any Policemen. Bumbling ineffectual clods. One is Good and one Bad.
- Chorus M&F all People of Peking